This was one of my first xenforo clients.
- setup xenforo plugins
- moved forum into the root directory
- suggested mods to client
- online consulting
This was a past vBulletin client that I’ve helped for years and they wanted to remove everything and start off fresh with xenforo.
- removed old vBulletin forums
- installed new xenforo forums
- moved forum to new smaller host
- configured new host for new forum
- installed the required services for the xenforo forum to run
This client had a few sites that needed cleaned up.
- cleaned infected vBulletin files on the main site
- cleaned 2 other sites in the network
This site had a few issues, or rather the hosting did.
- upgraded to the latest vBulletin 3.x
- consulting on moving host
- consulting on upgrading to the latest vbulletin 4
Another repeat customer needing work done.
- upgraded vBulletin
- removed old broken plugins
- updated templates/mods after upgrade
- optimized forum for SEO and search load
This is a good friend of mine, Rob has built an awesome blogging forum. Go check it out today!
- upgraded vbulletin forum
- removed legacy mod
- helped coordinate and moved to a new host
- matched old template with the new vbulletin 4.x style