Udemy – Complete 2017 SEO Training With Top SEO Expert Peter Kent!
Size: 3.54 GB | Duration: 8 hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | + Supplemental Resources (Quizzes, Articles)
Win The SEO Game & Dominate The Search Engines With the Author of Best-Selling Search Engine Optimization for Dummies.
* Basic knowledge of getting around on the Internet and building Web pages, even if through a simple page-building tool.
* You may not know how to work with Web pages, but this course will still provide the information you need to supervise a Web-development team in the area of SEO.When your potential customers and site visitors search at Google, Bing, and Yahoo! … does your Web site appear in the results? At or near the top?
If not, this course can help! At the end of this course you’ll have a firm understanding of how SEO (Search Engine Optimization) works and how you can use it to boost traffic to your site. SEO That Works!
Search Engine Optimization seems to be a dark art … full of confusion, misconceptions, misleading information, and outright scams. But at heart, SEO is pretty simple, and this course explains it all:
* Picking the Best Keywords for SEO
* Preparing Your Site, Including Avoiding Things that Hurt Your Site SEO
* Understanding the Role of Content in SEO
* Optimizing Your Pages – Meta Tags, Formatting Body Text & Images, etc.
* Boosting SEO with Structured Data Markup
* “Submitting” Your Site to Search Engines and Directories
* Local-Search SEO
* Understanding the Importance of Links in SEO and How they Work for You
* Finding Places to Get Great Links to Your Site