I’ll go over what it really takes to be a successful forum owner and how you should go about building your empire in the following weeks. I have a few people that I’ve already mentioned this blog post to, and they are very interested in being showcased. If you’ve built a successful forum and would like me to do a blog post on you, please contact me via email and I’ll consider adding you to the list.
Some of the topics I’ll highlight will be.
- How you can easily build backlinks and traffic to your forum.
- What you should consider when building your community (members point of view)
- What topics/threads should you start up on your forum?
- Should you use a CMS?
- Types of sites you can build to support your forum.
- What forum script I would suggest.
- Check out the competition.
I’m looking forward to writing these reviews, I’ve had the privilege of watching these forums grow up while I ran vBulletin Setup and I’m honored to have known these admins.
Here is my first article in the series. (I’ll update this list as the articles get published)